The eco-friendly, 60,000 sq ft campus will offer high-quality installations and teaching areas to train thousands of women per year in Modular Employment Skills as defined by the Directorate General for Employment and Training of the Government. These are short-courses imparting vocational training for specific job qualifications.
Kamalini will adapt its curricula to meet the needs of the industry in order to provide high-quality training which is relevant to future employers.
Other features include a web-ready classroom, a hostel for students from remote areas, and an in-house training block for practicals in hospitality.
- Trades and courses:
- Hospitality: Catering Services, Corporate Housekeeping
- Domestic Work: Domestic housekeeping, Child and Elderly Care, Cooking
- Textiles: Cutting & Tailoring, Embroidery, Dress Design
- Beauty Culture
- Basic IT Course
- English language
- Open School and Basic Literacy skills for school leavers
- Other skills needed by local employers